Justin Bieber releases trailer for very pro-Justin Bieber documentary
If you’ve ever wanted to be told, over and over, how bad Justin bieber is, have we got the trailer for you.
Justin Bieber: Our world, an upcoming documentary, follows the international pop sensation as it prepares to close out 2020 with a live COVID-era concert on New Years Eve. This concert, which was called T-Mobile Presents New Years Eve Live With Justin Bieber, was his first live performance since canceling the last 14 shows of his 2017 tour. The concert was streamed free to T-Mobile subscribers through their app or cost Beliebers $ 25.
The trailer for Our world features Bieber collaborators touting just how much of a leader Justin is and how he went from being a teenager to being a man. There’s a photo of a cute dog and time-lapse footage of an elaborate scene under construction on the roof of the Beverly Hilton Hotel. We also see show biz in his blood Bieber anticipating the big show and smiling, saying, “I’m just going to want to move.”
In addition to footage of Bieber performing alongside dancers and backup lasers, he was captured sarcastically commenting that “life is just a matter of content, it is not about the state of your soul. “From a moment in the trailer, in which a woman reports ‘it’s falling apart’, it looks like the film will address the very public technical issues that troubled some home streamers on the night of the concert. friends and family ‘were invited to see the New Years’ show in person, which involved checking in at Hilton rooms with a maximum capacity of four, limited interaction with other guests, and a nice broadcast courtesy of by T-Mobile.)
In mid-September, there was a Taste Maker screening in New York City for Our world, where Bieber “stood for much of his 95-minute runtime, sometimes dancing to his own songs and walking in front of the screen, but mostly standing with his arms outstretched like Jesus Christ himself.” , according to United States today.
“I feel like it captures me becoming a leader,” he told this selected audience, adding that “God is in control. And I think right now with this pandemic and all the crazy things that are happening in this world, one thing is for sure and that is that we are not in control. ”
The film was directed by Michael D. Ratner, who has worked with Bieber on many past projects. Ratner also worked with Demi Lovato and Kevin hart and created the Hunter S. Thompson-Ralph steadman 30 for 30 short Gonzo @ The Derby.
Justin Bieber: Our World will be available to stream on Amazon Prime Video starting October 8.
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Cover article: Regina King is in her element
– Even in the cinema, Dear Evan Hansen Could not solve the main problem of the musical
– Linda Tripp’s daughter wishes her mother was there to see Accused: American crime story
– Unlucky Star: The Brief and Explosive Life of Rudolph Valentino
– 2021 Emmy Winners: see the full list here
– LuLaRich‘s Derryl on the deletion of LuLaRoe and the boycott of Kelly Clarkson
– What Michaela Coel did with I can destroy you Is taller than the Emmys
– Love is a crime: In one of Hollywood’s craziest scandals
– Dune Gets lost in space
– Extract from the archives: the making of ghost hunters
– Sign up for the “HWD Daily” newsletter for must-see industry and awards coverage, as well as a special weekly edition of “Awards Insider”.